Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Jan 22nd, Goldfish survive the first night of cold, Elaina's driving, she gets a new part and 32207 Keller Williams listings on my website!

I started my day checking on the brand new goldfish in my aquaponics system. Last night got kind of cold and the wind pushed open the shed that they are living in. Everybody seems happy. The current in the system is pretty strong because I am using an oversized pump. This makes them look happy because they are always wagging their tails!
In super scary news: My driver is taking her test next week. It turns out they do give driving permits to little people! She also got the part in Starfish Circus that she wanted. She will be performing on "silks" whatever that means!!!

As I play around with my new website for work, I am learning new tricks. This link shows Keller Williams listings in my zip code 32207 Listings! and it's on my website!

No comments:

Post a Comment